Sunday, August 26, 2012

My first day at John Carroll

          On my first day at John Carroll I was a little nervous about it being my first day at not only a new school, but it was my first day of high school too. The first thing I (and everyone else) did was go to the meeting in the auditorium, there we discussed basic information about the school. Then I went to the cafeteria for a snack and listened to what some of the staff members had to say. After that, I went to my advisory and met my advisory teacher. My advisory teacher's name was Ms. Reyerson, she seemed like a very nice teacher and I think I am going to enjoy having her as my advisory teacher throughout the four years. Next, I went to three other locations in the school, the library, the brown room, and the upper gym (for pictures). Then I went to lunch and ate pizza with some of my friends I met from the soccer team, which eased a lot of the nerves because I was around people I knew. After that I went to all of my classes that I will be having throughout the semester and met my teachers and some of my classmates, Overall I think I am really going to enjoy this school and I'm excited to see what opportunities it brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment