Monday, October 8, 2012

Test Review and Columbus Day!

      Today we got out test on the Three Lost Boys of Sudan handed back to us. I only got one question wrong which was about the name of the group they formed to entertain them and discuss their situation, I put The Lost Boys, but the answer was Parliament. I also got 1 point taken off of a question because I forgot the "H" in Pittsburgh... "H" is stupid anyways. Other than that I did fairly well on the test and I hope to keep it up. After we reviewed our tests we began a Google presentation on either Christopher Columbus, The Vikings, or Native Americans. My group and I were researching Native Americans, who were there before Christopher Columbus "discovered" America. The Native Americans were actually there about 10,000 years before him, but he killed many Native Americans who were defenseless since they did not have guns and Europeans took natural resources and basically invaded the Native Americans. They were forced to move out of there homeland and go west.

No comments:

Post a Comment