Sunday, September 2, 2012

Essay Three

     My five point action plan for my upcoming school years is;
1. Try my hardest on everything I do whether it be something like schoolwork, tests, homework, classwork, and all those types of things, or sports related things and extra curricular activities. I am also going to try my hardest to not procrastinate because it is not a healthy habit for school at all.
2.Stay out of trouble. Making one big mistake could impact my future for college and might make me not get into a certain school of my choice. Following the rules will benefit me more than not.
3. Get involved in outside school activities like sports and clubs. This could also help me with my future education and have a good influence on colleges and could possibly lead to scholarships.
4.Be myself. I'm not going to let other's bad decisions influence me to make a bad decision and ruin my potential. So I am going to
5. Be a good person. What could be bad about being nice to people? It will only help me in the long  run and its the right thing to do school or not.
  With this plan, I think it will lead me to a successful high school experience and I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment: