Sunday, September 2, 2012

Relaxing Friday Class

    Friday was kind of a chilled out class. We touched up and reviewed our discussion on Wednesday about Socrates, excellence, and ancient Greece and we reviewed all of our terms that we had to define like arete, polis, city-state, the Socratic method, agora, and how democracy was started for the first time ever 508 b.c. After that, we all just talked about things going on in the school, well that's what I think was being talked about, I wasn't paying too much attention because I was busy beginning my assignment and getting other work done so I didn't have to do it later in that day. So today was basically just a review and relaxed day. Untill we were introduced to our weekend assignment which was to write three mini essays about the things we discussed for the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment